A Passion for Engineering Innovation and Excellence
Energy Squared LLC (E2) is a consulting engineering firm providing single-source MEPR (mechanical, electrical, plumbing and refrigeration) engineering analysis and design for both new construction and existing building remodels. In addition, Energy Squared offers building performance modeling and energy simulations as well as feasibility studies for sustainable and energy-efficient facility energy systems.
Our firm has a passion for innovative engineering solutions that integrate leading-edge, sustainable technologies and systems. Our broad range of engineering expertise and technological sophistication delivers cost-effective and environmentally-intelligent building performance:
- Mechanical, electrical, plumbing, refrigeration and fire safety design
- Energy audits/energy spend analysis
- Building energy modeling and simulation
- Real-time building and equipment energy performance monitoring
- LEED building engineering expertise
- Renewable energy strategies
- Control systems/building automation
- Utility rebate and government incentive management
- Turnkey project management
Our firm’s dynamic record of success is grounded in 30 years of designing MEPR systems for all types of buildings worldwide, including commercial, industrial, retail, hospitality/entertainment/leisure, mixed use and multi-family residential facilities.
E2 is headquartered in Princeton NJ, with offices in San Antonio, TX and Orlando, FL.
The Power of Engineering. The Engineering of Power.
We pride ourselves in designing and delivering engineering solutions that are timely and tailored to each client. We welcome the opportunity to present our project solutions in person. Call us at 609-751-9655 or click here to contact our consulting engineers to learn more about our services and how Energy Squared can benefit your new construction or retrofit/remodeling project.