Mechanical Engineering Know-How
HVAC systems are critical to ensure occupant comfort, and an optimized environment for the interior application, also one of the largest energy users in most commercial and multi-family residential buildings. As such, they are appealing targets for building owners or facility professionals seeking to ensure ideal interior conditions while maximizing energy savings and return on investment. Additionally, energy-efficient replacement and upgrades of chillers, boilers, cooling towers, pumps, fan systems and compressors are an E2 specialty.
- Complete heating, ventilating and air conditioning design
- Dehumidification systems for critical environments
- Optimized supermarket HVAC system design and integration
- Indoor swimming pool HVAC design
- Controls and energy management
- Unitary and distributed systems (multi-family)
- Variable Air Volume (VAV)
- Fluid cooler/cooling tower design and evaluation
The engineering team at Energy Squared is highly experienced and well-informed about the latest thinking relating to facility heat transfer and environmental optimization. Whether it’s designing to create the ideal humidity conditions, designing radiant underfloor or chilled water VAV systems, E2 will analyze, evaluate and identify the most effective design for any specific application.
Call us at 609-751-9655 or click here to contact our consulting engineers to learn more about our mechanical engineering services.