Commissioning Ensures Optimal Building Systems Operation
To ensure a new building’s systems are correctly installed, programmed and operating properly, a commissioning (Cx) program led by an experienced and certified E2 Commissioning Agent (CxA) may be incorporated into all building phases, including design, construction and start-up. Likewise, a retro-commissioning process is used to identify and improve less-than-optimal energy performance related an existing building’s equipment and control systems.
Whether the need is new building Cx, retro-commissioning, LEED commissioning or a specific discipline such as HVAC or refrigeration system Cx, Energy Squared’s certified Commissioning Agents have the engineering know-how and expertise to deliver.
- Development of commissioning strategy to suit specific building types
- Verify specified equipment has been provided in accordance to the plans and specs
- Verify proper start-up and functional testing of:
- Exhaust and make-up air fans
- Cooking hoods
- Air distribution
- Chilled and condenser fluid pumping networks
- Condensers/towers and controls
- Electrical systems and controls
- Plumbing, water and pumping systems
- Provide full punch list and report
Energy Performance Monitoring
Our Energy Performance Monitoring service provides you with a laser focus on equipment and building energy performance, assuring that all of your systems, including the controls, are operating in their optimum mode. Even when everything “seems fine,” the systems may be operating inefficiently attempting to achieve desired set points. We can help identify these, by the application of granular level power metering, to uncover inefficiencies and save thousands of operational dollars.
Call us at 609-751-9655 or click here to contact our consulting engineers to learn more about commissioning services.