Title: Refrigeration Designer
Location: This position will be located at our headquarters in Princeton, NJ. One Independence Way, Princeton, NJ 08540.
About Energy Squared
Energy Squared, LLC, is a full-service consulting engineering firm with a headquarters in Princeton, NJ that serves a variety of industries. Our company provides mechanical, electrical, refrigeration, energy management, plumbing and fire safety design engineering services. Our goal is to continuously seek cost-effective and energy efficient solutions and designs, often challenging conventional solutions and bringing innovative options to our clients. At Energy Squared, we are always looking for the best and brightest individuals to join our team.
Job Description & Responsibilities
To support our rapid growth, Energy Squared is in search of a Refrigeration Designer to join our Princeton team. The major functions of this job include:
- 5-10 years of experience within the energy or MEP industry with strong fundamental skills in engineering thermodynamics and the refrigeration cycle.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision making capabilities, as well as demonstrated high quality technical writing skills and proficiency in English.
- Team player with sound business ethics and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to achieve project goals and deadlines with minimal supervision.
- AutoCAD/design experience
- Willingness to work with all levels of internal staff, as well as outside clients and vendors, in order to develop a full understanding of building energy systems and their operation.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering. Other engineering disciplines are considered based on experience and skill-set.
- Working knowledge of building and HVAC systems
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook).
This position will require some travel to project sites. Our ideal candidate will reside local to the Mercer/Middlesex county area.
If you are interested in pursuing employment with Energy Squared, please send your resume to Briana.Walsh@energysquaredeng.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!